Private wine tours in the Willamette Valley can include tastings with the owners and winemakers, cellar visits, vineyard walks, and more. Curated and guided by a CSW trained wine professional. Deduct $50 per person at checkout to exclude tasting fees. Available for groups of 2-6 people.
Shareable Wine Tours
Spend all day with CSW Certified wine professional and learn more about the Willamette Valley and your palate.
- Shareable Wine Tour
- 2 people. Per Person.
- 3 people. Per Person
- 4 people. Per Person
- 5-6 people. Per person
- Door-to-door transportation from your hotel, B&B, short-term rental or residence between Portland and McMinnville (pick up not available in WA state, OR coast or Salem)
- Portland pickup subject to 5% surcharge due to Portland Bureau of Transportation fees
- Full day tour (7 hours) includes 3 wineries
- Small-group tours limited to six people per van (c0ntact us for larger group pricing/availability)
- A dedicated CSW Certified wine professional as your guide
- All tasting fees included! Or pay your own fees and deduct $50 per person!
- Plenty of water & snacks
- A delicious locally sourced charcuterie platter for lunch (vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free available)
- Olive oil & balsamic vinegar tasting option available!
- Traveling solo? Contact us for option to join an existing shareable tour
- * Gratuity is not included
Taste the Willamette Valley with a CSW Certified Wine Professional
Your dedicated guide, a CSW Certified wine professional, will pick you up from your location between 9:00am-10:00am, our first tasting in the Valley is usually between 10:00-11:ooam. The Willamette Valley wine region, once known for its fruit orchards and nurseries, has become one of the United States’ premier producers of cool-climate varietals like Pinot Noir & Chardonnay. As you enjoy the 45 minute ride to the wine country (from Portland), we will educate you about the history of the Willamette Valley and what makes it so unique in the world of wine. Do you have 5 or 6 people? Book a Private Wine Tour for the same price!
At our first stop we chose from among several wineries where you will see a beautiful vista with the morning fog rising in the distance. At our second stop, we can enjoy a beautiful charcuterie platter of locally sourced treats as we taste a diverse flight of Willamette Valley estate wines. Next, we head off to another AVA (American Viticulture Area) of the Valley showcasing the Valley’s unique soil variations for a different tasting experience. Most of the wineries we visit will provide classic Pinot Noirs, plus sparkling or a white / Rose plus some surprises with lovely views among the vines. Should you prefer to choose your wineries or wines, please see our private tour option. Leaving the Valley around 4:00pm, we return to your location around 5:30pm just in time for a little rest and a wonderful dinner.
Find out more about our preferred winery partners here!
NOTICE: When booking a tour provider, tour companies must be legally permitted and adequately insured. Visit the City of Portland’s Website to verify validity. Be aware that tour companies who operate outside the Portland city limits may not be legally permitted or adequately insured.