A great overview of the Willamette Valley with a certified wine professional. Learn to taste wine like a pro! Limited to six people. Groups of five or more become a Private Tour automatically.
Customized Wine Tours
Get the whole gang together and go to the wine country with a WSET Certified wine professional as your guide!
- Customized Wine Tours No tour scheduled yet? Contact us to plan your group tour!
- Participants: click your date below to make a reservation for an existing tour
- For larger groups
- Door-to-door transportation
- Custom curated itinerary based on your preferences
- Dedicated WSET Certified wine professional as your guide
- Tasting fees included per person
- Plenty of water & snacks
- Lunch included (will vary based on your choices)
- Possibly olive oil & balsamic vinegar tasting too!
- * Gratuity is not included
A Great Way to Spend the Day
Working with various limousine for larger groups, we utilize our wine country experience to curate the perfect day for your group of seven or more. Working with a dedicated WSET Certified wine professional, we will find the right wineries and locations for your special day. Each large group tour we provide is unique and customized to meet your needs.
The Willamette Valley is known for boutique wineries and stunning vistas. This wine region, once known for its fruit orchards and nurseries, has become one of the United States’ premier producers of cool-climate varietals like pinot noir, pinot gris, riesling, chardonnay and of course…sparkling wine!
Please note that many wineries do not accept large groups, so you can be assured that working with us and our expertise in the Valley will allow you the access you need for the perfect day. Let’s do this! Email Brian or Dan or send us a text to start planning your special event.
NOTICE: When booking a tour provider, tour companies must be legally permitted and adequately insured. Visit the City of Portland’s Website to verify validity. Be aware that tour companies who operate outside the Portland city limits may not be legally permitted or adequately insured.