Catch the sunrise and float over the vines; the best way to see and taste what the Willamette Valley has to offer! This is a one-of-a-kind experience in the Willamette Valley.
- Shareable Tours
- 1 to 6 people. Tasting fees included. Must be 21+. Price per person.
- 1 to 6 people. Fees not included. Price per person.
- Private Tours
- 2 to 3 People. Tasting fees included. Price per person.
- 4 to 6 people. Tasting fees included. Price per person.
- Door-to-door transportation from your hotel, B&B, short-term rental or residence
- Guided by a WSET (Wine & Spirits Education Trust) certified Personal Sommelier
- Tasting fees included with plenty of water & snacks
- A delicious lunch at our second location (vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free options)
- Possibly olive oil & balsamic vinegar tasting too!
- * Gratuity is not included
An Intimate Look At Wine Country
The Willamette Valley is known for boutique wineries and stunning vistas. Your guide will be a long-term local Personal Sommelier who knows, loves and appreciates the wine country. We are a “wine class on wheels” with a fun and interactive approach rather than just on-board commentary. Tours typically last six to seven hours and can include barrel tastings, cellar visits, and vineyard walks. Your pickup location and time will be finalized once your tour is reserved.
Looking to tour more than one day? Great. Contact us to obtain the 15% discount on your additional tour days.
Shareable vs. Private Tours…..Groups of one, two or three will be combined with others on our Shareable Wine Tours. Our Private Tours are curated just for you and allow the privacy and personal attention you deserve. Most Private Tours include private tastings with the owners and winemakers as well as cellar visits, barrel tastings and some library wines.
Large or corporate groups? No problem, since our tours are classy and fun and the perfect way to spend the day together. After we curate your tour, we will make the necessary arrangements including your lunch and snacks, itinerary and activities. Many wineries do not accept large groups, so you can be assured that our expertise in the Valley will curate the perfect day to meet your needs. Let’s do this! Email Dan now to plan your special event.
NOTICE: When booking a tour provider that requires service within the Portland city limits, go to the City of Portland’s Website to verify that the company is legally permitted and adequately insured.