Shareable tours provide an overview of the Willamette Valley, the growing regions, and varietals. Your WSET Certified wine professional will teach you about your palate and how to taste wine like a pro!
- Groups up to 15 people
- Group of 16 to 25
- Two bottles of sparkling wine to enjoy before your class begins
- Six bottles (or more) of wine specific to your class topic
- Review sheets, pens, and all educational materials
- All stemware (8oz flute and 12oz wine)
- Two hours with a personal sommelier
- * What’s not included? Any snacks, appetizers, desserts or gratuity. Also, we are more than happy to match the food and wine for your class for a nominal fee.
Private Classes For Wine Lovers
Do you love wine? Do you want to learn more about wine? A private wine class in your home or business is a great way to learn more about wine and have fun with your friends and family. Dan K. Johnson will take you through a systematic approach to wine tasting and discuss key points related to your class topic. This approach encourages communication between class participants and helps you develop your palate to recognize the unique characteristics in each of the wines we taste. Since the wine labels remain hidden during class, it is always a fun surprise to see who preferred which wine and why! Email Dan now and let’s plan your party!