A great overview of the Willamette Valley with a certified wine professional. Learn to taste wine like a pro! Limited to six people. Groups of five or more become a Private Tour automatically.
- Private Wine Tour
- 2 people. Price per person.
- 3 people. Price per person.
- 4 people. Price per person.
- 5 to 6 people. Price per person.
- Door-to-door transportation from your hotel, B&B, short-term rental or residence
- Full day tour (7 hours)
- You choose three to four of our Top Visited Wineries (although we can go anywhere also)
- Tastings with the owners/winemakers
- Small-group private tours limited to six people per van
- Cellar visits, vineyards walks, production facilities
- A dedicated WSET Certified wine professional as your private guide
- Lunch options available (charcuterie platter, picnic in the vines or a restaurant)
- Plenty of water & snacks
- * Gratuity is not included
An Intimate Look At Wine Country
The Willamette Valley is known for boutique wineries and stunning vistas. However, with over 500 wineries to choose from you’ll need some inside help. A private wine tour allows you to choose three to four wineries from our list of Top Visited Wineries or we can curate the tour for you based on your preferences. Either way, the van is yours all day along with a dedicated wine professional that is WSET certified. There is no better way to see and taste the Willamette Valley than with a certified wine professional that can answers all your questions all day!
Unlike our Shareable Wine Tours, these tours typically visit four wineries and include barrel tastings, cellar visits, vineyard walks and an intimate look at the production facilities and vinification process. Along with this intimate experience, your guide will teach you how to taste wine like a pro as well as some tips and tricks to help you make better buying decisions when you get home.
NOTICE: When booking a tour provider, tour companies must be legally permitted and adequately insured. Visit the City of Portland’s Website to verify validity. Be aware that tour companies who operate outside the Portland city limits may not be legally permitted or adequately insured.