A great overview of the Willamette Valley with a certified wine professional. Learn to taste wine like a pro! Limited to six people.
Private Wine Tours
Have the van to yourself with these curated wine tours – meet with the owners/winemakers and visit the cellars and production facilities for an intimate look at the Willamette Valley.
- Private Wine Tour
- 2 people. Price per person.
- 3 people. Price per person.
- 4 people. Price per person.
- 5 to 6 people. Price per person.
- Door-to-door transportation from your hotel, B&B, short-term rental or residence between Portland and McMinnville (we do not pick up in WA state, OR Coast or Salem)
- Portland pickup subject to 5% surcharge due to Portland Bureau of Transportation fees
- Full day tour (7 hours) includes 3 wineries
- You may choose three of our Top Visited Wineries (or based on your wine preferences, we can choose for you)
- Tasting fees included! (Option to pay your own tasting fees available)
- Small-group private tours limited to six people per van (contact us for groups between 7-10 people)
- Cellar visits, vineyards walks, production facilities when available (additional fees may apply)
- A dedicated CSW trained wine professional as your private guide
- Light lunch included (charcuterie platter), expanded options available for additional fee
- Plenty of water & snacks
- * Gratuity is not included
An Intimate Look At Wine Country
The Willamette Valley is known for boutique wineries and stunning vistas. However, with over 500 wineries to choose from you’ll need some inside help. A private wine tour allows you to choose three wineries from our list of Top Visited Wineries or we can curate the tour for you based on your preferences. Either way, the van is yours along with a dedicated wine professional who is CSW trained. There is no better way to see and taste the Willamette Valley than with a certified wine professional that can answers all your questions all day!
Unlike our Shareable Wine Tours, these tours may include barrel tastings, cellar visits, vineyard walks and an intimate look at the production facilities and the wine making process. Along with this intimate experience, your guide will teach you how to taste wine like a pro as well as some tips and tricks to help you make better buying decisions when you get home.
NOTICE: When booking a tour provider, tour companies must be legally permitted and adequately insured. Visit the City of Portland’s Website to verify validity. Be aware that tour companies who operate outside the Portland city limits may not be legally permitted or adequately insured.